Cruise smooth with the B-Lively Stroller, featuring an all-wheel suspension system and lightweight frame. Designed with multi-tasking parents in mind, the 3-wheel configuration offers smooth maneuverability, and one-hand quick fold closes the stroller in seconds. The large UPF 50+ canopy with breathable ventilation window provides protection for your child on sunny or rainy days, and has a large zipper pocket on the back. The quiet, peek-a-boo window lets you check in on your little one without disrupting naptime. A footrest and near-flat infinite recline is perfect for laying back or seeing the world. Moving from car-to-stroller is easy when you click in a Britax infant car seat for a custom travel system. Before heading out, store your baby gear in the extra-large stroller storage basket with convenient front access.
- Lightweight design and all-wheel suspension for smooth, easy strolls
- One-hand quick fold
- Ventilated, UPF 50+ canopy with peek-a-boo window for checking on baby
- Travel System Ready - Compatible with Britax infant car seats
- Lined Parking Brake locks both rear wheels with a single step
- 5-Point Harness easily adjusts as your child grows
- Click & Go System lets you click in your Britax infant car seat and keep going (adapter sold separately).
- Extra-large storage basket with front access to all your belongings; large zipper pocket Infinite recline lets you find the perfect angle for napping or seeing the world.
- Approximate Age Birth-6 Years
- Max Weight Capacity 55 lbs (24.95 kg)
Exterior Product Dimensions
- Product Weight 20 lbs (9.07 kg)
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 33" (L) x 23" (W) x 40" (H) (83.82 cm x 58.42 cm x 101.6 cm)
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H) 29" (L) x 23" (W) x 12" (H) (73.66 cm x 58.42 cm x 30.48 cm)
Interior Product Dimensions
- Seating Area Width 11" (27.94 cm)
- Shoulder Width 15" (38.1 cm)
- Harness Slot Heights: 15 positions, 9.5/12.5/15 (24.13 cm/31.75 cm/38.1 cm)
- Buckle Strap Positions: 1 Buckle Strap Depth 4” (10.16 cm)
- Recommendation Britax strongly recommends that children should be secured with a harness system until they exceed the weight or height limits specified.