Why Work at Snuggle Bugz?
- Full Benefits Snuggle Bugz values your need to take care of yourself. We love our people and take care of them by offering a comprehensive benefit plan.
- Paid Vacation Snuggle Bugz values your need to get away and spend time with your friends and family. We love our people and offer paid vacation time.
- Discounts Snuggle Bugz values your need to purchase products for either yourself or your friend and family. We love our people and offer employee discounts on our products.
- BBQ’s and Events Snuggle Bugz values your need to work hard but play hard too. We love our people and host regular Employee events to ensure we can play as a team.
- Growth Opportunities Snuggle Bugz values your need to grow. We love our people and are so excited when we can leverage internal talent for promotions and upward movement.
- Family First Snuggle Bugz values you and your family. We love our people and provide flexible work solutions that suit your needs
- Inspiring All Hands Meetings Snuggle Bugz values your need to be in the know. We love our people and host an All hands meeting once per month. We share upcoming events, notable changes and everything Snuggle Bugz.
- Commitment to Excellence Snuggle Bugz values your need for recognition. We love our people and encourage employees to participate in our Commitment to Excellence Recognition Program. Winners of the program can walk away with prizes such as gift certificates, days off, lunch with Ben or a team lunch.
We encourage you to check out our open opportunities and check back next week too as there are always new things popping up as we grow our footprint across Canada.
Social Media Specialist
Parenting is hard, and everyone wants the best for their children. That’s where we come in! At Snuggle Bugz, we look to instill confidence in parents navigating the early stages of Parenthood. Currently we are missing a critical link (aka YOU) and seeking a candidate armed with passion and the ability to jump in and create marketing campaigns that capture our friends’ attention.
As part of the Marketing team, the Social Media Specialist is responsible for the effective creation and implementation of unique marketing campaigns and original content for all Snuggle Bugz social media channels. They will be responsible for continuing to build the brand, maximize awareness, and drive revenue. Furthermore, they will manage the Snuggle Bugz social media presence, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter and additional channels that may be deemed relevant. The Social Media Specialist will understand what it takes to create compelling brand content, build our online community, and interact effectively with Friends. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and works closely with all members of the Marketing team and other departments to ensure company goals are met.
- Daily posting, maintenance, and monitoring of Snuggle Bugz’ social media profiles and presence including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and other pages/profiles
- Propose campaigns and strategies to increase lead generation, engagement and conversions
- Contribute to the build & execute on social media strategy
- Create and lead the social media marketing calendar including monthly content
- Write engaging, original content with a strong brand voice for all social channels
- Create and manage the social media budget
- Generate content & idea creation for social media posts (captions, ideas, images etc.)
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Oversee social boosting on Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Stay up to date with changes in social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
- Maintain up to date knowledge of social media trends, algorithms, issues and best practices
- Travel to stores, conferences, and special events is required for social media filming
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added or modified as required throughout the course of your employment.
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- 1+ years of Social Media experience
- Must be comfortable with regular on-camera filming for product demonstrations and events
- Strong knowledge of social channels and best practices
- Strong creative background and ability to create content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of social post scheduling software (Later, Hootsuite or similar)
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify supporting tactics for social media and other marketing strategies
- Passion for the pregnancy and juvenile products industry, Snuggle Bugz brand & audience
- Strong analytical skills & ability to track metrics proving ROI of social media efforts
- Self-driven and independent performer with strong commitment to deadlines
- Manage assignments and execution of social media collaborator content
- Experience with Google Analytics an asset
- Graphic design or video editing skills an asset
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager an asset
Snuggle Bugz provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities, available on request during all aspects of selection process.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Hours: Full Time Salary, 40+ hrs per week, Monday-Friday (some evening and weekends required)
Location: Hybrid (approximately 50% in-office/on-location, in Burlington & Oakville, ON)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org